Thank you for your gift to Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestras. Your support provides music training to the Chicago area's most talented young musicians and access to music education for thousands of underserved Chicago Public School students.
Here is what your recurring donation will provide:
- $100 per month ($1,200 annually) provides one year of tuition for a student to participate in Symphony Orchestra
- $50 per month ($600 annually) provides one year of tuition for a student to participate in Debut Orchestra
- $25 per month ($300 annually) provides one visit by the Concert Orchestra Ambassadors ensemble to a Chicago Public School
- $15 per month ($180 annually) provides a box of musical instruments for one Chicago Public Schools classroom
- $5 per month ($60 annually) provides two 30 minute private music lessons
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
If you would prefer to make a one-time gift, click here.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling
Give by Mail
You can also give by mailing a check to:
Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestras
410 S. Michigan Ave, Suite 833
Chicago, IL 60605
For more information, please contact Bridget Duffy at email@example.com or 312-939-2207